#100-7900 Alderbridge Way
Richmond, BC V6X 2A5
Hours of Operations
RYSA Main Office
Monday to Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday to Friday
9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Open till 8:00 PM
10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
During summer, winter and spring breaks, Richmond Youth Service Agency offers a day camp for elementary students (ages 5-12). The camps help children to build social connections with their peers and the youth mentors and staff that lead the activities. Camp includes fun activities such as crafts, cooking, physical activity, group games, fun outings and so much more!
Summer Break Day Camp 2016 registration is now open! Please see below for camp schedule and registration.
- Camp partipicants will get outside, meet new friends, go on out trips in Richmond, engage in team-building activities, do arts & crafts, play sports, watch movies, eat yummy snacks, learn basic cooking and…have TONS of FUN!
- Children must come to camp each day with a prepared lunch and appropriate clothing to play outdoors/in the gymnasium
- This is a fee for service program, but subsidies may be available for families who need financial assistance (subsidies are based on need and fund availability)
Summer Break Day Camp:
Summer Break Day Camp is open to all elementary school students ages 5-12. Camp will be filled with fun activities, guest presenters, and out trips! For information about camp fees and other details, please download the Camp Registration Form below.
Winter Break and Spring Break Day Camps: We had a wonderful time at camp in December and in Spring 2016! Details for Winter and Spring are also now available.
- 2016-17 Day Camp Form*
- $25 registration membership fee cheque (once per year)
- Cheque for camp weeks*
- Behaviour Management Form (signed by parent and child)
- Current Photo: email to email@example.com Subject: (your child’s name)
- Current Vaccination Records
- Emergency Consent Form
- Registration Form
If your family has a Custody Order or Agreement:
- Copy of Custody Order or Agreement Required
If your child has an EA or any medical diagnosis:
- Required Support Form
- Additional helpful documents such as IEP or Care Plan
If your family is requesting a subsidy:
- Subsidy forms (if applicable)
- Tax Assessment or Needs Assessment (if applicable)
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604.271.7600.