#100-7900 Alderbridge Way
Richmond, BC V6X 2A5
Hours of Operations
RYSA Main Office
Monday to Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday to Friday
9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Open till 8:00 PM
10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Looking for Spring Break Camp 2016 Registration Forms?
Our agency has been running camps and after-school programs for many years. Our first licensed childcare was launched at Blundell Elementary in 2014. In September 2015 we opened an additional location at William Cook Elementary. Thanks to a School’s Out Grant from United Way Lower Mainland, we are able to offer affordable and accessible care for families in Richmond.
Our child care centre’s mission is to create a caring, affordable, inclusive and quality child-directed program where children aged 5-12 learn through play in individual, group, structured and unstructured activities. Our philosophy of care is based on the BC Early Learning Framework and strives to support each child in experiencing and achieving:
- A Sense of Well Being and Belonging
- Exploration and Creativity
- Language and Literacy
- Social Responsibility and Diversity
We believe that each child is capable and full of potential. At our centre your child will be supported in all key areas of child development. “Early learning refers to the emerging and expanding of young children’s physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and creative capacities. All children are born with a curiosity about themselves, other people, and the world around them, and in this sense are born learners. As they grow, they develop both their capacity and dispositions to learn through supportive relationships with their families, with other children and adults in their communities, and with their environments. Early learning is the foundation for lifelong learning, and the basis for individual, social, economic, and environmental well-being.”
The Before and After School Program also provides:
- Daily healthy snacks
- Care on Professional-Development Days, Early Dismissal Days and during School Breaks
- Educational and Fun Outings and Presentations
- An environment that embraces and respects cultural diversity
- Access and information to community events and resources
- Understanding that quality and affordable care is a vital support to families, children and the community
- A fun place for your child to be!
Contact us with any questions at email@example.com or by phone at 604.271.7600.